KNX Implimentation - need help in C++

There is a git project for use KNX and can be used for set the KNX Address and send and receive data from/to KNX Bus with a Bus ,koppler". In the Video you see whats needed for KNX and the wireing:
— new User link deleted —

the KNX lib can be downloaded here:
— new User link deleted —

• So you can select presets via Group Adresses
  • Send % values via KNX (for example for garage doors or water filled or temp

Describe alternatives you’ve considered
In WLED is needed to:

• Implement the KNX Lib.
  • Add a enable KNX with the KNX Adress (this must be the same like a Dummy device in ETS)
  • Add a possibility for Group Addresses for sending and receiving the values.

Values:
Send to KNX: actual preset, on/off WLED (for Powersupply)
Receive from KNX: set preset, set % value (for special effects)

State is now the code that does not compile, i got a linker error:

/../../../xtensa-lx106-elf/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\d1_mini\src\usermods_list.cpp.o: in function `_GLOBAL__sub_I_physicalAddress':
usermods_list.cpp:(.text.startup._GLOBAL__sub_I_physicalAddress+0x2b): undefined reference to `KnxTpUart::KnxTpUart(Stream*, String)'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
*** [.pio\build\d1_mini\firmware.elf] Error 1

i can not upload the code, because i’am a new user :frowning:
But see the code KNX-Presents-a0.0.2.zip at gibhub.

You have to define KNX library as a lib_deps entry in your platformio environment so that PIO will also compile the library.

i dont know anything from C(++) or platform.io - so i need here a little bit more help :wink:

Look at the sample lib_deps in existing platformio.ini file included with WLED source.
It should give you an example and then check with KNX authors how to properly include it in your environment.

i put the files in my usermod directory, because i change a variable name. The original libary had a conflied on a boolean variable with the wled ones. So i think he find the libs itself.

It says it cannot find relevant object file from KNX.

but how i can solve this?

i dont know anything about c(++) - only java, phyton, perl - so its possible thats only a configure problem let me stop for running it or a simple but stupid code conversion problem.

Hey @Alex0176 ,

do you have programmed anything about this? I am interested for this feature and I can help you :wink:
Do you have uploaded your code on github?

Yes i make a test, but this does not compile and i dont know why.

If you have more knowledge about c++, you can look at the part here:

It will be cool if it works and we can make a group address for switch presets or a group address boolean for each.