Potential bug - WLED Android APP mixes several settings

Not sure whether it is the android App, or that it goes wrong somewhere else, but the problem only occurs when utilizing the Android app, as follows:

I have 4 instances of WLED active in my living, which shows up in the App as below:

Hence: Each instance with individual IP address have their own separated setting.

Now, if I - for example - change one of the lights to bright red (or something else) with max intensity, sometimes (but not always) all WLED instances change to this setting as well. In the app, it then looks like below:

The problem is, that this behavior shows very often the one day, while the next day it is hard to reproduce at all. I cannot get my finger around what could be going on here. Of course it is rather problematic if I change something, and suddenly, my son’s nighlight turns to a very bright light that wakes him up, so to me the app is currently not usable at night. This is the only funny behavior, everything else works fine, independent whether I use a PC to change stuff, or use Home Assistant - all is fine, just the Android app screws the settings up.

Either it is a bug, or a total unexplainable behavioral issue in my network. Should somebody have any suggestion what to do, I would be very thankful…

Check to make sure that Sync is not enabled on those.