Controlling segments via node-red does not work as expected

Hi,

I have a nearly WS2812 LED Strip with nearly 200 LEDs splitted to 3 segments. I control everything with WLED on a WemosD1 mini and can control everything as expected. For automation I want to control the segments via node-red and the wled2 palette. The Problem is that I can turn on each segment as expected, but when I run the command for turning off a segment it always power off the “whole” system. Dont know how to describe but in the WLED UI there is a global powerbutton top left and then there is a powerbutton for each segment. When I trigger the workflow from node-red for 1 segment it always trigger the global power butten and then I loose control over the whole strip.

This is my node for turn a segment on, WLED server, Segment ID = 1 and State = on, this activates the intended segment with the correct color/effect.

Then I copy the node and select state = off and no matter which segment I choose it always turns off the complete system.

I dont see it what I’m doing wrong… is it the wrong palette or something ? Is it better to do this via HTTP post request or something completely different ?

Thanks in advance !