Disappearing effects

When using the app on my phone (iPhone XR) I scroll down on the Effects and the selections disappear

download the wled native app

Or use a browser instead.

1 Like

I’m not sure how to do either one of those. I have the WLED app from the APP store that’s what I’m using

There should be 2 apps available, the original from Aircookie and a remake called WLED - Native, try both.

The other option is to treat your WLED MCU as a regular web page (which it is) and connect via the IP address you can see in the WLED app. Just type that IP address (something like 192.168.1.???) into your favorite browser - Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Samsung Internet, etc.

I have noted on my Samsung tablet, that Firefox can be a little quirky about giving me a “PC mode” screen. I’ve had to toggle in and out of desktop PC mode to get it to show Color/Effects/Presets all on one screen. Chrome and Samsung Internet seemed to be fine.

App has other useful features so it is really a must , for time being the wled native ‎WLED Native on the App Store will work on new version of iOS 16.4 . I think this might be to address that with the AC App Apply correct iOS scroll to all tabcontent (#3182) · Aircoookie/WLED@695b073 · GitHub