How do you stop an indefinite playlist?

I have been playing with the playlist functionality and it is great…except how do you stop a playlist that is set to indefinite?

{"on":true,"playlist":{"ps":[1,2,3,6],"dur":[100,100,100,100],"transition":7,"repeat":0}}

No matter what I do the playlist just keeps right on going even if I turn WLED off (using the gui) or select another preset.

Try to submit something like this??
{“on”:true,“playlist”:{“ps”:[1],“dur”:[100],“transition”:7,“repeat”:1}}
Is ps the name of the playlist? I did not look in the json api to see if it’s a command.

It work, but only if after command {“on”:true,“playlist”:{“ps”:[1],“dur”:[100],“transition”:7,“repeat”:1}} load any other preset. Then playlist really stop, and loaded preset actvated.

1 Like

Glad you found a way to make it work.

I have been experimenting with the new playlist feature as well and I’m experiencing the same issue; I can’t get the playlist to stop running. If I select a new preset, that preset will run for a little bit and then immediately jump back to the playlist. If I reboot WLED and choose a a non-playlist preset, everything is fine. As soon I select a playlist preset, the problem returns.

Is there anyway to stop a playlist from running once you start it without rebooting?