Recommended usermods? Most interested in 2d, audio reactive, pixel art, and text

I’m new to WLED and have a 2d test rig with digital mic. Everything is going great so far, but the WLED world is so big I am sure I am still missing out on some interesting things. Mainly I am interested in exploring additional matrix effects, and especially text display and sound-reactive effects, as my eventual project will be an LED curtain for a karaoke stage. I also have a typical 8x32 matrix that I want to turn into a sound-reactive desk toy and home automation notification unit. A pixel art frame is also of interest.

Here’s what I have seen so far beyond the basic effects…

Thanks if you can recommend any other WLED eye candy I should check out. While I have a lot of ideas for things I want to do, seeing what is easily possible through existing mods is also very valuable at this time.

You are asking a very hard question as the options are so many , those below are few things i tested and found them to be very good in both stability and functionality and mainly for pixel art

Simple html to copy to wled-ip/edit ( also will be there by default in latest builds or if you compile with that option ) GitHub - ajotanc/PixelMagicTool: It is a tool that converts any image into code in JSON WLED format, currently being tested on a 2D Matrix panel, soon I will post news for the serpentine version.

The 2nd tool is a usermod and a node.js local server ( this is not yet on wled so very few guys use it )

You could also use the external site with it if you wish

I wish you luck and as said there are so many options that is very hard to list all of them but might be other guy also will provide you with feed back on what they liked so it could be reference for others

Great link, thank you … Just the kind of useful stuff I am looking for.

Sometimes, you just don’t know what you want until you see it, so references to projects that people love are really useful.