Advice on proper RGB LEDs.....NO luck, Only GRB color profile strips after several purchases

Can someone offer possible Advice on proper RGB LED 5v strips …I’ve had no luck and have Only been able to find GRB color profile LED strips after 10 or more separate purchases. I know they exist because a few people on Reddit and raspberry pi stackexchange have posted about the topic… With nothing Definitive … I’m wondering where I can find these…Or if anyone had any advice?

Why do they need to be RGB? If using WLED you can change the color order.

You could try contacting CiCi Dled, The sales manager for Shenzhen Danielled Technology Co,.LTD (Daniel Zhang) aka One of the manufactures of LEDs in China.

Or

Ray Wu

Or

Yvette Yu from the manufacture Scott LED

Hi, That’s incredible, Thank You … The reason I want the RGB Led strips is because the option to change them is in WLED… So where are they!? The Must Exist. …No haha…I’ll keep searching … Thanks again…The reason I’m looking for them is because I have a through hole addressable LED written in RGB colour and I want to connect the data line together with a LED strip for a Volume Unit project I’m working on with … Except I just keep getting the GRB Led strips …It contorts the colour and mostly ruins my beautiful breath effects … and fireworks Starburst … Because the option is there and plenty of people say they have found them … They have to be out there …but where?

You can use 2 output pins in WLED, one for your RGB leds configured as such and one for the GRB ones configured as such, the whole will work seamlessly.

Or 1 pin using color order override :sunglasses:

1 Like

I wonder if the option is in WLED just in case someone decides to release them in the future. If it’s just a software switch you may as well have the option there, because otherwise when someone needs it you will then need to go back and add it anyways.

Yes WLED supports any order.