Control multiple relays with Alexa

“I’m not a professional, but I was convinced by the versatility of WLED. I have downloaded and tried many usermod versions, and I really like the one with multiple relays and knowing that it can be compiled to connect with Alexa. Please guide me on how to do it (with video or images). Thank you.”
Control multiple relays with Alexa

If you can “teach” Alexa to send HTTP JSON POST requests to WLED then it is just a matter of entering correct JSON API into Alexa skill.
JSON API is available on the link you posted.

1 Like

I don’t know English, so I’m not very familiar with some technical terms and I have to rely on Google Translate. Thank you very much for answering me. I will try to learn more

What is the http request parameter for usermod multi relay ? I cant find it. I looked json but can find the json parameter too for json can you please tell me where i missing ?

It is visible on the link provided above.

I cant see. I can only see mqtt and a preset for relay on not for off. I know i make a mistake somewhere but can find it please help me about it.

Thank you i find it i will try now :innocent:

I want to use user mode: stairs, audio reactive, multiple relays, motion sensors, all in the same version. Is there any video tutorial available? Can you please provide me with the link? Thank you very much .

@Quindor did a few videos regarding that.

1 Like

thank you

Thank you for taking the time to help me. With your assistance, I have successfully compiled user modes for my needs and also successfully localized the language for my non-English speaking family members. I have a question: “I cannot find the .htm files for the user modes that I have compiled. I want to translate these user modes into Vietnamese. Thank you very much for your help.”

unfortunately that would require changes to usermods, which will make them incompatible with the upstream.

thank you very much

sorry for bothering you , can you help me to fix the error during compile , i tried to find a way but i can’t , thank you
i got this error during compile, change ssid name and pass :
if (resetAP) {
WLED_SET_AP_SSID();
strcpy_P(apPass, PSTR(WLED_AP_PASS));
line 559 ,747 ,748
[{
“resource”: “/Users/khoihuynhdai/Downloads/WLED-mdev/”,
“owner”: “cpp”,
“severity”: 8,
“message”: “‘illumin’ was not declared in this scope”,
“startLineNumber”: 1,
“startColumn”: 20,