Only 6 (5) LEDs on and segment0 reset every boot

Thank you for sharing this. But I really dont understand why it does not work for me.
When Hyperion (ng) is off, I can control the WLED via its webserver. When I activate Hyperion.ng there is no control via web (so there is connection between coreELECs Hyperion.ng and the WLED, but there is no lighting of any LED at all. Not for the background with solid color as I configured, nor any frame related lighting of the LEDs when I play a video.

What could be the Problem?

If you cant control wled thru webpage after hyperion is on.
That does mean Hyperion is sending data.
Are you sure the WLED is turned on?
In the hyperion webpage try turning on an effect from hyperion and if that shows lights, that means your platform grabbing isnt working in hyperion for coreelec.
What device are you running coreelec on?

Little resume here:

Running CoreELEC on an Khadas VIM 1.
50 LEDs WS2801 on an ESP8266 (nodeMCU) controlled by WLED

Got the setup running now with coreELEC 9.2.1 and Hyperion.NG
Finding here:

• Hyperion.NG has a different config and or components and is configurable via a build-in Webserver (thx 2 voyagertm)
  • WLED has to be powered ON (via the WLED Power button in webinterface) :smile:

shortcomings still:

• LED color is not very close to the picture information
    ??? CAN I TUNE THE CONFIG HERE ? IN WHAT WAY ?
  • First start of the coreELEC system (after a shutdown system), the Hyperion.NG service needed to be restarted (via the Web Interface) to recognize the WLED (device) and work with grabbing video information.

QUESTIONS:

• Is it possible to send information to the WLED via for example Home Assistant and have that prioritize before Hyperion.NG ?

I did tell you to make sure WLED was on :wink:

Collor correction you can do thru hyperion.
I am not sure if gamma correction in WLED that is turned on by default might be giving the off colors.
Both can be done in their web interfaces.

For your question though,
I use hyperion control in coreelec to turn off wled device in hyperion when not playing videos.
That will allow me to use wled like normal.
And that ofcourse will make it work again in Home Assistant.