SK6812 RGBW settings

Hello,

I am trying to set up my first LED strip.
It is an SK6812 RGBW led strip (60 leds / meter).

I am using a Pre-Assembled QuinLED-Dig V3 that is running an ESP 32.

I am struggeling to get it working properly. I think it is something with the settings under (led preference).

I dont know what I am doing wrong. Anyone that can give me the setting I need to use in Wled.
Hope you can help me.

Can you connect to the WLED GUI at all?
How have you configured your strip under Config->LED Preferences->Hardware Setup
Those strips look like the should be SK6812 protocol.
What GPIO pin are you using, and does WLED have the same configuration?
Are you feeding the GPIO data to the “Data In” end of the strip?

Yes, the web gui works. But I am not able to make any changes to the led strip (turn on/off, change colour et).

Have tried alot of different settings. I am now using 6812 RGBW as the ight strip and RGB as colour.
Not sure if I should have more settings?

I think the Default GPIO on the qin led dig one une is 16. So I am using GPIO 16 on led channel 1

Not sure what you mean by feeding GPIO data in? Do you want me to connect the other end of the light strip to the data port of the qin led uno aswell?

OK, good you can reach the GUI.

Try setting your LED config for a small # of LEDs (perhaps 15).
You should see fewer LEDs light up.
Disconnect the data line and power up the LEDs with no data connection.
What do you get for lit LEDs?

The data direction is marked on the strip. There’s a small arrow next to the data pin that shows the direction data must flow through the strip. The arrow points away from the start towards the end. You must feed daata in at the start.

Double check that the output GPIO on your board is correct.
Is there a level shifter on that board?

It behaves verry stange. When i first set it to Length 15 no lights lit up.

I then try to disconnect the data cable. No lights light up.

I then connected the data cable again.
I then swapped back to 240 leds, and i got a mix of colours (most of them are white). i guess around 90% of the leds where emitting light.

I then swapped back to 15. I now have the same as I had when i had length as 240.

It seems like it is not changing the settings somehow? There is allso no reaction from the ledstrip when I am using the GUI. Not possible to turn it ON/OFF.

i have attached some pictures of my settings beow.

You can se a picture of the board below.
I belive the switch in the middle is the level shifter?

This is the board I am using.

Information about pinout

Might be faulty LEDs or faulty controller.
Try connecting to second output and change GPIO in settings.