Sync interfaces -help!

after upgrading to 0.13.1 I can’t access settings sync Interfaces, the device is rebooting… what to do?

Which ESP and how did you program it?

Esp8266, I updated from version 0.12.6b to version 0.13 via ota. All settings items work, except for the item “sync interface”…

be more descriptive…

When WLED v 0.12.6b was installed on the ESP8266, what sync interfaces were enabled?
I recommend (for now) to install v0.12.6b and get it working again. If you still want to upgrade (and I hope you do), then disable all sync interfaces in v0.12.6b (taking notes on the original working sync configurations). Then perform the v.0.13.1 upgrade via OTA.

Make sure everything still works. Then configure the Sync Interfaces - one at a time (if there are multiple) and make sure they work reliably before enabling and configuring another Sync Interface.

That said, just like @blazoncek said, please be more descriptive. It is entirely possible on your ESP8266 the sync interface you want to use has been removed from 0.13.x and above. If that is true (you should review WLED release version “readme’s”), perhaps the carried over sync settings caused WLED to get confused by trying to configure a missing sync interface.

Blynk (?) I believe requires custom compile to make work is why I say this.

Yes friend, I had Blynk configured on a previous version! after the update, blink continues to work, but I can’t go into the settings … I use blynk, this is the only way that helps me remotely control lighting wled. installed last version for esp8266, posted with other assemblies on github

Use VPN. Most high-end home routers or NASes support it.