Time Macros doesn't work after reset or power cut

Hi,

I was working with WLED and created 8 Timed Macros, everything was working fine until I had a power cut and after device get on it starts with boot preset skipping Timed Assigned Preset, I also tried making Boot Preset to “0” selecting default preset but this also don’t work.

Is there any way out or settings I can tweak like when device boots up it first check for Timed Presets and if no Timed Preset is available then switch to Boot Preset?

Thanks

Time Macros are only fired when the internal clock hits their individual time(s).

The code doesn’t “look back” at boot to see if something should have been triggered.
You’d need a somewhat more involved usermod to do what you’d like.
Or you can use something like Homeassistant to give you more powerful tools.

Thanks @divsys for replying here totally understand the limitations of default Timed Macros, for the way out Homeassistant will require extra hardware setup that I don’t want to use for now can you elaborate on “Usermod” part, how I can solve this issue on software side.

The usermod sections of WLED are designed to let you write your own routines and add them to the existing code.

It would require you to spend some time learning the relevant portions of the existing code base.