Wled light show

My first attempt at using wled and pixels. I’m using 50 pixels each in 3 trees I made for my first attempt at all this fun stuff. I created a bunch of presets but I feel like I’m missing something. What I’m looking to do is have all 3 static on a solid color for a certain amount of time, then some effects, back to solid, etc. Is there a way to do that in wled?

Controller is a dig quad

Look up using a Playlist to sequentially play a series of presets.
You can specify the duration, transition delay, and whether the series is cyclical or plays once.

Thanks for the response. I didn’t see where I could schedule a playlist. Saw scheduling for presets.

Same thing. :wink:

Haha seriously? :grimacing:

Yep, a Playlist is just a special type of Preset that potentially calls other Presets.
What version of WLED are you running?

I feel dumb not exploring that part more.

Hey there’s LOTS to find in this software.
Something for everyone and then some.
You might want to get up to 0.13.3, there’s a bunch of internal fixes for little problems that have cropped up.

Might save you some annoying issues when you get deeper into the setups.

Definitely will do, thanks. Am I at any risk losing presets updating?

Shouldn’t be, but you can always go to Config->Security&Updates and backup your preset and cfg files.
Always a good idea to have a dated copy after you’ve spent some time creating stuff.

Those files are also a great source of info about how the internals of presets work.
If you want to dig that deep…