Ws2811 node color order issues

I have a dig quad running wled v 14. Ws2811 purchased from Wired Watts. I have tried every tried every available color combo under LED preferences and my nodes are eirher GBR or they are BGR. Cannot get Red as the first color, whenever red is selected in the color pallet the nodes are either blue or green.

Post a shot of your Config->LED Preferences->Hardware setup screen.

Probably something in your config.

Hopefully I sent what you needed

When I came up from the garage a little while ago the lights were working as they should. I didn’t make any changes from last night when they were not. I apologize but thank you for your time. I find WLed to be a little glitchie on my end.

Your config shows you have 4 different sets of LEDs attached to 4 different GPIOs, is that correct?
Which one is causing you trouble?

The colour configuration of your strip(s) need to be set once in the the config section. There’s a drop down after “Color order:” that gives you the 6 choices for the R, G, B data stream -
GRB, RGB, BRG, RBG, BGR, GBR
Those correspond to the order that the 3 sets of colour numbers are sent to your LEDs.
That order is set by the manufacturer of your sets.

The upshot of all of this is that you need to match that color order setting to your LEDs.
The easiest way is to try each setting in turn and see how each of the Red/Green/Blue matches what your LEDs display.

The lights I was having the issues with are 300 on port 1. The others are there for future use and to ensure I input the correct gpio, basically so I did not forget to set those. I will look at my settings based on the information you gave me. Thank you again for helping!