2 questions, warm white and Sinric integration

Hi!
I managed to build a controller for my 5050 RGB Strip using a ESP8266 and WLED, reusing the old Chinese controller connector, power supply and IR Receiver, (the controller was an Tuya chip too) and, following the line, modifying a 10W RGBWC smart bulb, (it has a TY5 chip inside, W600 from AllWinner, not hackeable) using a ESP32 board

Now, the questions
1 - I mapped all the pins in the RGBWC Bulb, but only the colors and the cold white is available, the warm white it’s not available yet for use? I’m doing something wrong?

2 - I was using Sinric Pro for controlling my 5050 Strip with Google Home using the same ESP8266 board, the library and the example code are available on GitHub, Arduino Library manager and Platform.IO, all ok, brightness changes, colors and off/on voice commands works, but lack of effects and awesomeness of WLED, i tried to merge both codes, using the usermods, but, I’m not that good at programming, maybe it’s a good idea use this method for have WLED and control it using Alexa/Google/SmartThings

Now, time for send a big THANK YOU to all the people behind this awesome project!
And, greets from Mexico!:heart:

P.D. Google Home sends the white light commands in Kelvin temperature, i wrote a simple code to match temps to RGB in Arduino for the 5050 strip, all the other colors are in RGB format, and, the OFF command is simply a 0,0,0 RGB value