2 Usermods at a Wemos possible?

Hello all,

unfortunately I’m not a programmer, but I need a WLED usermod with at DHT22 temperature sensor reading and additional the battery usermod for measureing a connected Li-Ion battery.
Are both together possible?

The Readme of the DHT usermod says:

# DHT Temperature/Humidity sensor usermod

This usermod will read from an attached DHT22 or DHT11 humidity and temperature sensor.
The sensor readings are displayed in the Info section of the web UI (and optionally sent to an MQTT broker).

If sensor is not detected after 10 update intervals, the usermod will be disabled.

If enabled, measured temperature and humidity will be published to the following MQTT topics
* `{devceTopic}/dht/temperature`
* `{devceTopic}/dht/humidity`

## Installation

Copy the example `platformio_override.ini` to the root directory.  This file should be placed in the same directory as `platformio.ini`.

### Define Your Options

* `USERMOD_DHT`                      - define this to include this user mod wled00\usermods_list.cpp
* `USERMOD_DHT_DHTTYPE`              - DHT model: 11, 21, 22 for DHT11, DHT21, or DHT22, defaults to 22/DHT22
* `USERMOD_DHT_PIN`                  - pin to which DTH is connected, defaults to Q2 pin on QuinLed Dig-Uno's board
* `USERMOD_DHT_CELSIUS`              - define this to report temperatures in degrees Celsius, otherwise Fahrenheit will be reported
* `USERMOD_DHT_MEASUREMENT_INTERVAL` - the number of milliseconds between measurements, defaults to 60000 ms
* `USERMOD_DHT_FIRST_MEASUREMENT_AT` - the number of milliseconds after boot to take first measurement, defaults to 90000 ms
* `USERMOD_DHT_MQTT`                 - publish measurements to an MQTT broker
* `USERMOD_DHT_STATS`                - For debug, report delay stats

Is the following modification of platformio_override.ini right:

; Options
USERMOD_DHT                      ;- define this to have this user mod included wled00\usermods_list.cpp
USERMOD_DHT_DHTTYPE  = 22  ;          - DHT model: 11, 21, 22 for DHT11, DHT21, or DHT22, defaults to 22/DHT22
USERMOD_DHT_PIN = 4 ;                 - pin to which DTH is connected, defaults to Q2 pin on QuinLed Dig-Uno's board
USERMOD_DHT_CELSIUS ;             - define this to report temperatures in degrees celsious, otherwise fahrenheit will be reported
USERMOD_DHT_MEASUREMENT_INTERVAL =  10000 ; - the number of milliseconds between measurements, defaults to 60 seconds
USERMOD_DHT_FIRST_MEASUREMENT_AT  ; - the number of milliseconds after boot to take first measurement, defaults to 90 seconds
USERMOD_DHT_MQTT ;                - publish measurements to the MQTT broker
USERMOD_DHT_STATS ;               - For debug, report delay stats

Is that right?

Any comments?

you will need to reach out to original usermod author or maintainer.

Actually I want to create it by myself, and it’s documented relatively good documented.
So, my simple question is, how to define the options.

Is the following format right?

USERMOD_DHT ;
USERMOD_DHT_DHTTYPE = 22 ;
USERMOD_DHT_PIN = 4 ;

Use any Microsoft Visual Studio Code and PlatformIO guide how to edit and maintain plattformio.ini file and create build environments.