Hi All, I’m trying to setup Alexa with WLED version 0.10.0 on my NodeMCU using an Alexa Fire TV Cube but the app is unable to find the devices. I’ve seen from other sources that it can take some time for Alexa to discover the device but I’m wondering just how long that usually is?
Here are things I’ve tried/configured :
- Enabled “Emulate Alexa Device” and set Invocation name to something simple, ‘Wall’
- Enabled ‘Send Alexa notifications’
- Disabled Wifi Sleep
- Rebooted WLED after making above changes
- Confirmed Alexa and WLED are on the same network and subnet
- Enabled UPnP on router
- Tried discovering devices multiple times on Alexa app
Any thoughts and suggestions wold be appreciated, thanks!