Cannot access Home Assistant local link

Hi everyone,
I have the following problem.
I have an ESP32 Devkit C V3 as a controller.
I have flashed WLED there. Everything is working. I can access the UI and control the LEDS. Only the link to the Home Assistant does not work at all “Website not available”.

After a lot of googling I have not found a solution to the problem. That’s why I’m posting here.

Btw. what I would like to achieve is to use an HC-SR501 PIR (motion sensor) and the ESP32 to switch the LEDS on when there is movement and switch them off again after a short time (timeout). I think this is easy to implement with Home Assistant. Or is there another possibility without Home Assistant? I have looked at some instructions, but they don’t really help me. I would be grateful for any help and suggestions.

Regards,
Manuel

You can use PIR with wled without HA , just setup the same in led preference page

For HA stuff , hard to say without details but make sure that your wled units and your HA are on the same network sub net , if your wled and HA are using the same wifi and you have one network then should be straight forward , to verify lookup the ip of wled and the ip of HA or ping wled from within HA terminal , else provide more details

Thank you very much for your answer. Then I was already on the right track.

Okay, I’ll just leave HA out. I don’t need it.
Where can I now say what the sensor should do or is the function already integrated? Do I need a user mod or is that not necessary?

Regards,
Manuel

If you have a Preset and/or Playlist that does what you want, you can assign the sensor to fire that item under Config->Time&Macros:

thank you very much. It works fine :slight_smile: