COB RGBW IC config WLED?

Hi I ordered a custom batch of tape from China that arrived today. It is 5M of COB RGBW (4000 kelvin) IC 720/m 24V 3-wire. I am using a BTF 24V power supply and an Athom LS4 controller with WLED pre-flashed. Initially before configuration I was able to use WLED to do some initial playing with it and the strip came on. They were addressable, changed colors and played some of the effects. Then I went and configured it and I’ve lost the ability to turn it on. At one point after configuration I got a rainbow pattern on the tape but that disappeared quickly and I can’t even get it to turn on at this point. I can hear the controller clicking on and off but I’m not getting any light out of my tape. I used 6812 as the tape type in the config. Was that correct since I have RGBW? Total LED is set to 720. I am trying to change that but the field is now static. I actually have 3600 LEDs in this 5m strip (I am aware COB diode quantities are counted differently than other strips). I accessed WLED using my iPad instead of my iPhone using the IP address. My light strip is unresponsive to my iPad’s WLED attempts as well. Lastly, I tried 4.3.2.1/reset and my browser timed out. I’m probably doing something very obviously wrong. Can anyone help me out?

Quick update: for those of you thinking I should’ve done a hard reboot to start with before this post you are correct. I was able to reset the controller and get it working. I added 3 more 5m strips of the tape and ran them in serial. I found that in the configuration by using a measurement of 100 (instead of entering actual #of LED’s) for each strip similar to 100%, I was able to control four total strips with a bit of voltage drop but not bad.I used 6812 as the strip type.