Compiling for DMX issues

I have been trying to compile this software, something I’ve never done before. So using the Arduino IDE software I’am getting this error:

Multiple libraries were found for "WiFi.h"
 Used: /home/trevor/snap/arduino/14/.arduino15/packages/esp32/hardware/esp32/1.0.4/libraries/WiFi
 Not used: /snap/arduino/14/libraries/WiFi
exec: "python": executable file not found in $PATH
Error compiling for board DOIT ESP32 DEVKIT V1.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Procedure:
Reading through the doc’s, I needed certain library’s so I searched GitHub for them, downloaded the .zip file and installed via the library manager zip file option. The list I installed was listed in the 2nd paragraph under ‘I want to modify WLED’. section, I downloaded all of them listed whether needed or not. (not sure if this was the right way or not)

Im using the current version of Arduino LDE and after downloading the .zip file from here https://github.com/Aircoookie/WLED.git
I changed the LEDPIN number from 2 to 3 in NbpWrapper.h file and saved and removed the // at the beginning of the DMX line in wled.h file and saved.

Obviously Ive done something wrong so any help would be appreciate.

Hi! The error report says:

Normally python is installed alongside with the ESP32 arduino core, try reinstalling the core, or try installing python manually. If you’d like, you can also download Visual Studio code and install the Platformio extension instead of using Arduino IDE, all required libraries would then be installed for you automatically.

Thank you @Aircoookie, Ive tried to trace this issue and it turns out its something to do with Arduino installed on Ubuntu 20.04 so Ive decided to use VSC as you mentioned.
Unfortunately Im still getting errors and have posted the txt file. (sorry its so long)
I wondered if you can take a look as I have no idea. Thank you.WLED_errors.txt (25.9 KB)

In VSC with platform-io (and running VSC without platform-io is a waste of time…), any installed global library will override library version settings in platformio for WLED.