Configuration issue using QLC+

Dear all,

first of all: Thank you to everyone working on WLED. That is an incredible awesome program, easy to use and fun to play with.
I have done a LED project which consists of 20 strips of WS2815 with 58 pixels each. I use 2 ESP 32 to control the strips and 2 output ports per controller.
I managed to config all together in WLED and the effects work great. It actually looks really awesome. I used aluminum profiles and large diffusers, and the effects are great. I want to use them in a light installation for DJ, so I want to use them in QLC plus.
I can add them as an LED matrix there with 58 lines and 20 rows (as I install the horizontally), but I am facing an issue with connecting WLED to QLC plus.
It works in general, but it seems like QLC+ is configuring the LED strips in a way that it only uses 3 rows per universe, and as the fourth strip does not fully fit in the first universer, it starts a new one.
Unfortunately, it seems like WLED is not aware of that (how should it), so some leds cannot be controlled and also the matrix over all does not fit together when I output something.
So my question is if there is any way to let my WLED setting now that it shall only use DMX addresses from 1 to 486 and then start a new universe for the next pixel. So far, I couldn’t figure it out so it would be great if you can help me.

Again: Amazing software, thank you so much :slight_smile: