Dig Quad w/ 1 string; how to disable other 3 outputs?

WLED 13.3 on a new Quinled Dig Quad (came with 13.1, I upgraded OTA to 13.3)

5V coming in, 5v going out, 4 wire stubs on the 4 outputs under the ESP32 so I don’t have to remove the CPU module again.

#1 wire stub goes to a JST head connected to 50 fairy lights.
#2-4 wire stubs are connected to nothing.

WLED, Config, LED Preferences, Hardware Setup, LED Output
#1: WS281x, length 50.
#2-4: WS281x, length 1 because I’m not allowed to set length 0, Skip First LEDs 1 to try and disable it, Off Refresh Checked to try and disable it

At the top, WLED claims I have 53 LEDs.

I want to be able to add strips later, sure, but right now I have only one.

My question: How do I disable LED outputs #2-4 so WLED correct works with the exactly 50 LEDs I have right now?

Why don’t you just remove the definitions in WLED’s config for strings you don’t have attached?

If you physically connect more strings later, you just update WLED’s config at that time.
WLED doesn’t know or care what you have attached to various GPIOs until you tell it.

There’s a way to do that?
Ok, after experimenting more, I realize THAT’s what the + and - buttons directly above LED Memory Usage and between those same separators are for. I thought they related to the LED Memory, since they were in that section.

And… no, the GPIO settings are lost when removed from the LED settings, so I’ll take notes, I guess.

I wish there was a simple “disable” setting for those of us using prebuilt hardware that’s vastly better and safer than what we would have built on our own.

Thank you; my question is answered.

Quindor also lists the used GPIO’s on his site if you need then in the future.

Found them, thank you.