Dig UNO lights stay orange after xlight plays

I have dig uno and quad, 3 of each. when power on they default to an orange color. I go in and select black to hide

Now I am using in xlights, they work fine however at end of sequence, all my props go dark except the did uno & quad. doesn’t look nice in the yard, stands out like a sore thumb. If I start a sequence all is good until the end.

Is there a way in WLED to turn this off or is it in xlights

these are all ESP32’s, wled 13.3

thx
les

wled 13.3 is very old , go for a recent build from here . WLED installation (wled-install.github.io)
Normally you would see the orange color on leds if the device boots so you can simply setup a boot preset the way you like under settings/leds ( I would go further and check why your device boot if that is the case but test that out after you update your build )

Thank you, I did a quick upgrade to 14.0-b6, it did the trick, however in XLIGHTS, I do a an upload to output for that controller, does it with no complaints, however I can no longer access the controller through xlights or wled/IP address. It appeared to corrupt it when I upload outputs, I go back to 13.3 and works great, I test this 3 times same results

les

No need to upload anything from xlights. Just set your outputs/led counts in WLED and don’t have xlights sending the settings to WLED. Things get messed up w/that.

Thanks Jinx, that worked this time, I think it was the led count in wled was off.

1 Like