Govee H6127 (WS2811) Wiring to Lolin D1 Mini v4.0.0 (ESP8266)

I am using the Govee H6127 (WS2811) LED strip, and want to remove the Govee controller and use the ESP8266 with WLED. I am using the Lolin D1 Mini v4.0.0 with a MP1584EN buck converter (to step down from 12V to 5V for the Lolin D1 Mini) plugged into the Govee power supply. I have WLED installed, and have set the length of the LED strip to 50 (150 LEDs in total / 3 color channels of RGB = 50 LEDs per color channel of RGB).

As you can see from the images attached, Govee has the G (white wire) and R (green wire) signals going to the Ground terminal on the LED strip, the B (black wire) signal going to the Data In terminal on the LED strip, and the 12V (red wire) signal going to the 12V terminal on the LED strip.

Please let me know how I should wire this. I originally thought this WS2811 strip would be easy to wire to the ESP8266, but it seems that I am one of the first to attempt it, since I could not find any examples similar to mine on the web.

Images can be seen here: Reddit - Dive into anything

There aren’t any. Searching for Govee H6127 returns non-adressable analog strip.