Govee Lights

I have some extra Govee 12v lights strips (H613A) how can I use these with wled and ESP32?

Do you already have the ESP32?
If no, you could take a look at the Gledopto WLED controller. I use two of them (the versions with a Mic on them) and they’re easy to install, stable and full WLED functionality is there.

If you would use that, You could simply plug the Power Supply that came with the lights into the Barrel connector and then connect the Wires from the LEDs to their appropriate terminals on the controller.

Best regards
Aaron Eisele

I have a few of the esp32 boards I’ve ordered but I’ll can use them elsewhere. I’m new to this computer electronics but excited to learn. Thank you for taking time to answer.

Sean Peterson

I’m glad I could help you :slight_smile:
If you have any issues with wiring the controller, you can just ask me, I recently set up two (1x 10m 24V, 1x 5m 12V) Govee strips with these controllers because the stock Govee controllers’ integration / interface into home assistant wasn’t enough for me, so I just cut out the Govee controller and attached the WLED one to the LEDs.

Great thank you so much.

I’m looking at those controllers on Amazon, any special ones to get?

I have a bunch of govee lights

It depends on the features you want, there is a version with a microphone that can be used for WLED SR, and one without a mic..
I bought two of the version with mic because I wanted to be able to use each of them independently for SR.

Thank you Sharon Aaron

I believe the govee lights are ws2811 mostly.
Unless im not correct if course…lol

Thank you for your email. I’ll try That and see what happens lol

Those controllers are at least half that price if you buy from AliExpress, so buy one to sort yourself out now and if you want more and can wait for them order them from AliExpress instead.

Hi. What kind or led strips do you use with the Gledopto controller?Thanks.

I believe the I have are 2815 rgb lights from govee

I have the Govee H619 series, one C (10m) and one other H619_ (5m), but I immediately cut the controller out when I bought the 5m strip so I don’t exactly know it’s model number, only that it starts with H619.
I’ve previously used some old Govee 12V strips, but their color accuracy was crappy and I wanted it to match with my H619 so I bought the 5m H619…

I’m using ws2811 and ws2812 with mine