I'm to stupid / Stairlight programming

Hi guys I need help with programming my staircase lighting. I use the app and this is my first project with wled. However, I have absolutely no idea about programming. I hope you can help me. I would like to illuminate the stairs so that when movement is detected via a Hue motion detector, the light from the beginning and end of the stairs builds up. This works with the animation Wipe if you mirror it. However, in the animation Wipe the light goes out in reverse when it has reached the end. I want it to stay on for about 5-10 seconds when it has completely built up and only then does the dismantling animation come back on. After the light has reached the end, the light should be off. Is that even possible? I wanted to do this with the hue motion detector because I don’t want to drill into the stairs. I spent a long time trying to set this in the app, but I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I’ve tried it with different presets and playlists but I’m just too stupid.
I did not divide the led into segments, but a long led in one piece that runs along the edge of the staircase

I have the esp32 and 320 leds. I hope I have explained everything clearly and you can help me.
Kind regards
Ramon