It’s the built-in halloween effect. I have a playlist that runs through several different effects for it.
I don’t have any sort of connection diagram to share, sorry. But basically, I started at the bottom left of the spider web and went up and down to do all the verticals first (much like a mega tree). Each vertical strand is a full 50 pixel string. The verticals end the last one at the point. From there, I ran a short wire down to the first horizontal strand across. Then another short wire to start the next horizontal and just continued to zig-zag. Since all the full vertical strand meet at the top, it was a nice convenient spot to put power injection. I ran a couple more short wires down from the top to do power injection for the horizontal strands as well.
Hope that helps!