Macros and button

Hello! I plugged in a button, it turned on and turned on. Then I set up the macro- T=2 and PL=~. And set on a single press and long respectively … Added a resistor from 3.3 in to the button… But the button doesn’t work. The firmware is the last.

Hi! What do you mean with 3.3 in 5 in resistor? The button should just be between gpio0 and ground and needs to be a normally open push button. No extra hardware required. If you hooked it up to the 5v line, unplug that immediately, more than 3.3v will destroy your gpio0 pin or even the entire ESP.

No. There’s no place. I had a button in the gap between gpio0 and the gnd - On and off worked. But what would make the macro and switch effects I in the instructions saw the modernization of the scheme - there Another resistor is put on 10kOm on to the line 3.3v. After that, the macros with the button do not work.
My scheme

Ps. Figured out. You don’t need a resistor. The button is connected to the ground-gpio0. Turned the button on in the settings again, Rebooted the esp and the button worked. Then I turned on the macros and everything was OK.
Wled Super! Thank you!

10kohm is a pull up resister to stop float values.