Need argbww led strip recommendations

Hello guys,

I am currently working on a projekt wher I want to light up my room with adressable rgb warmwhite leds. But I am currently stuck searching for a led strip that fits my needs. Do any of you know an adressable rgb warmwhite strip with at least 60leds/m, where the adressable zones are smaller than 2cm (at 60 leds/m that would mean that every led is individually adressable) also I want it to be dual digital channel just to be safe. These leds will be the only light source for my room but they dont need to be extreamly bright, as I am going to have around 30-40m of them and my room is around 15-20m². I do not care about the volltage, as power infusion is not a problem. The led strips will be hidden in deep defuser channels. Also they cant be to expensive, as I will need a lot of them.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions/recommendations!!!

However you do this project will require some power planning.
A (very) rough calculation gives 2400 LEDs at (guessing) a max of 0.25W/LED =>600W of power.
Even with a 24V supply you’ll need to distribute 25A of current in the worst case.
If you can position the supply near the middle of the setup, you can make things a little more reasonable with 2 pieces of injection at 12.5A. That will still require some very robust cabling for a single supply.

You can deal with the “addressable zone” issue by attacking the power injection issue from another angle.

If you start with 5V strips you are (just about) guaranteed to have single LED zones.
You can handle the potential power injection issues reasonably by using a higher voltage power bus and add 5V buck converters along the install where required. The voltage drops become much less of an issue as the converters will work with a wide range of inputs. The converter doesn’t really care if the 24V input drops to 16V.

The setup becomes more complex due to the additional pieces, but I’ve had very good success with this approach in a variety of environments.

Thanks man!
Will be defenetly looking into a 24v supply with 5V buck converters. But do you know any 5V led strips that would fit my needs? I have problems finding one.

Not aware of RGBW with backup line or higher than 5V supply if you want individual pixels.

Maybe combine a 12V WS2815 RGB strip (has backup line) and a separate white 12V FCOB IC strip next to it for the white?

Thanks, cant do separate becouse of space (it would look silly in my layout) but I would be able to work with 5V.