Need help picking the right type of argb for a 20m run

Hi guys, we are working on designing a ceiling with RGB strips for our living room.

For the RGB, I wanted to get addressable RGB instead of normal ones because I want to learn how to program them and play around with them. The problem I’m having is that the length is a little under 20 meters, so I’m struggling to find the right addressable RGB for this.

The biggest issue is the voltage drop over such a long length. I think it’s better to go for 12V or 24V LED strips instead of 5V to minimize this problem. If needed, I can power both sides of the addressable RGB strip. I believe I will need to get four 5-meter strips and solder them together.

Can you guys recommend any types that would work for a 20-meter run? Also, I have an Omega2+ LTE laying around that I would like to use to run WLED on. Do you know if this setup will work?

Edit: I forgot to mention that we are putting the LED strip into an aluminum profile with a diffuser on it.

definitely go for a 24V strip if you can only inject power at the start and end. which one is up to you.
for WLED you need an ESP32 not a linux board.

cüneyt bey çözüm bulabildiniz mi? bende boyle birşey yapmaya çalışıyorum ama sona doğru renkler bozuluyor.

English only please.