Shine Bright: HOW TO make RGB Key Lights

I decided I needed a project after I lost my job of 14 years, so i figured i’d have a mess around with WLED and WS2812B LED’s, i’ve been dreaming up all kinds of stuff. So I decided to share my work with the world and created a tutorial. Admittedly it’s not as polished as most, but hopefully it helps someone. I really enjoyed creating it and loved the lights I made.

This project was designed to provide some cool color lights while streaming, and it really over delivered. I have to say I LOVE WLED. Thank you creators for putting it out there free for the world to play with.

I hope you enjoy the video. It makes for a great starter project and wasn’t too expensive to put together. Please share with your friends, and if you have questions or comments do hit me up in the comments section or on here.

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Nice, great video, very helpful. Going to give this one a try.

1 Like

You’re welcome. Be sure to post some photos of your completed project. If you have any questions just let me know. If you need the LED strips, it’s a great time to buy them. There are some really good deals on Amazon right now.

Black Friday Amazon LED Strip deals