SmartThings

@nismos14 @huggy-d1 @way2fast4u

Guys, this is a very basic device handler. My goal was to simply integrate wled into ST so that I can turn it on/off - change color/brightness via Google Home. There is nothing fancy, and I coded absolutely nothing around presets and effects. I also exclusively use Home Assistant as my frontend home automation UI, and stay as far as possible from the ST app!

But as it stands, just re-tested in the ST app, with the 0.10 WLED: ST will turn on/off, change color/brightness, and will also when off turn on using last settings (if it was green at 50% it will turn back on green 50%). I have no idea what will happen when effects are used, I personally donā€™t use them and didnā€™t feel the needs to integrate them.

Thanks for some reason when I turn on itā€™s not defaulting to previous state which is what I want.

Hello,
i have this setup with Wled & Smartthings - web core.

My piston is very basic. If i have motion detected, it should turn on / off the Wled.

My question is : Why does it always turn back on in green? and ignores the presets. When i use google voice commands to turn it on / off it starts playing my presets. Which i loveā€¦

When i turn it on and off via the power. It does restore the presets.

many thanks