Some outputs not comming on after reboot

I have 2 olimex esp32-poe boards recieving power from poe for the boards only with 3 outputs setup on each for ws2811 pixels(on there own power supplys.

Wled version 0.12.0

I flashed them using the web interface.

I use a smart outlet to power them on and off.

When they power on some of the outputs will not come on. When i go into the led prefrences all of the settings are still there and correct so i hit save and then all of the lights/outputs come on and work correctly.

Did i set something up wrong?

I have tried reseting the board settings and that some what worked. But if i add a output to the settings later in the led prefrences that one never comes on after a power cycle unless i hit save in the led preferences again.

What preset do you have configured to run when WLED boots? Default is 0.

I have it set to 1 in led prefrences, when i hit save after a reboot that is what loads up on all of the outputs.

It might not resolve your issue, but if you update to the newest release (0.13-b5) it will guarantee that we aren’t hunting old bugs!

I can try that is it stable? It is running my light show with xlights

It is easy enough to try, and if required, you can reload the current firmware (after erasing). Use the “backup” commands to save the current configuration:

• [WLED-IP]/edit?download=cfg.json
  • [WLED-IP]/edit?download=presets.json

So i tried the new fw and the issue still shows up but i found away arround it. It seams like if you change the led preferences outputs more than once it is corrupting somethig when it reboots it doesnt initialize the output settings but they are still there in the menu and if you hit save again it fixes it until you reboot again.

The work around was to reset the device and set the outputs once then dont touch them again