Sonoff nap panel

Hello
I have a Sonoff nsp panel. I was wondering if its possible to control WLED from the touch panel. Similar to the way I do with the WLED UI on my phone? I’m a new to all this so forgive me if it’s a dumb question. Thanks in advance. :pray:

From a quick look at my friend Google, my initial instincts would be no.
That said there is a project under ESPHome trying to take control of these devices and integrate them with Homeassistant.
If that works reasonably well you might have a viable path into WLED control.

just my $.02

You could write a usermod to do that.
How? Probably not easy.

I’ve got some touch panels on order (not NSP’s just the resistive screens), I’ve got a dream to create something that will let me do basic control of a single WLED instance.

I’ll see what I can come up with, seeing the one FOSS project for HA I’m hoping more start appearing…

That’s what I’m dreaming of too. What brand of touch panels did you purchase?[quote=“divsys, post:4, topic:5656, full:true”]
I’ve got some touch panels on order (not NSP’s just the resistive screens), I’ve got a dream to create something that will let me do basic control of a single WLED instance.

I’ll see what I can come up with, seeing the one FOSS project for HA I’m hoping more start appearing…
[/quote]

What brand of touch panels did you purchase?

Aaabbasn hm.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I’m a newbie. I’d have no clue where to begin.

The screens I ordered are:

Touch Screens

They’re reasonably standard as far as I can tell, but I ordered them fully realizing I’ll need to provide an ESP32 board to drive them and/or try and control an WLED strip or two.

On the plus side, they’re cheap enough that I can’t go too wrong if I get one of them to do anything.
On the minus side they’re completely “dumb” and I have to write (or steal) code to make them work.
There does seem to be some code around to drive these things.

I’ll keep you posted when I have more to report.