Good day everyone!
Welcome to the new WLED community! I’m excited to see you here!
With now many communication channels, maybe it is helpful to you if I clarify what channel is best for specific categories of messages.
Of course it is not a problem if you prefer certain channels, but which these recommendations I hope to create the best possible experience for everyone.
GitHub repository issue tracker:
- Confirmed or urgent bugs
- Concise feature requests
- Please do not use it to ask questions. Future question issues will be moved to the forum and closed on GitHub
- Quick questions that likely do not need much discussion
- Anything you don’t believe may be that relavant for other users in the future
New Discourse community forum:
- Questions on how to get a specific feature/integration to work
- Bigger feature requests or change proposals requiring discussion
- Issues with Connectivity/flickering or a specific hardware setup
- Longer discussion threads
- You believe other users may benefit from the response to your question
Discord PM to me or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Please only write me directly if you believe I am the only one who can help you or if you would like to discuss something privately.
- For all other cases it is very likely that the community can give you a faster answer or can think of a solution I didn’t consider!
As always, have a lot of fun using WLED! I hope to improve it even more in the future!