WLED instance receives DDP data but don't let LEDs light up

I’ve build 10 1m LED Bars (30led/m) which I want to control via Artnet or via WLED UI. Each meter has his own controller. To use them via the UI I would like to use the DDP feature. All my instances have static IPs from the router. When I add one or more DDP instances to a remote instance after reboot the added lights turn dark. If I open their UI I get the information that they currently receive data from the remote instance, however no LED lights up. Any idea whats wrong? Can other sync settings block the DDP feature? I checked that no device uses SYNC feature.

Show your setup screen from the master unit and the build info you are using

I tested another time today. Magically it works fine :slight_smile:

I don’t understand what happened last time. Maybe I missed and Artnet signals where still there (but slaves said they have received dap from the right IP) or segments settings where wrong. All my chips running build 2208222 flashed with the online tool v2.

If I don’t customize segments, Segment0 will adopt to led preference settings length of all configured led instances, right?

Yes you do not need to do customize segments , i would suggest to test and post if you have issues

I will use the lights for an upcoming event via E1.31. Works fine so far :slight_smile:

Later the summer there will be some other events where I plan to use DDP. I will let you know if there are further problems. On my latested tests DDP was working fine. Wasn’t able to reproduce my issue in the first place.