4 LED Strips and Dig Quad

I am using 4 strips of ws2812 on a dig quad. Each strip has a different amount of leds (40, 60, 80, 100)
In the setup I checked the box that says “Make a segment for each output”
After saving each strip showed up as a different segements each segment is showing the correct pixel count. So far so good.

What I am trying to do is have each segment with a different preset. Then I want each preset to come on at a certain time of the day. I understand how the time & macro work (using them on another project with a single strip).

I am having a hard time setting the segments and presets.
What is happening is that I check the tick box on the segment I want. I create the preset and save it.
I then uncheck the box and do the same procedure for the second segment, and so on.

I then created the time base portion, but what happens at the instance of the first firing (does so appropriately) all the lights come on.

I have also noted that if I look at the code on each preset it includes all the segment.

I am missing something critical.

Can someone point me to a video/tutorial that would help me figure this out.
Thnaks so much.

You will need my fork (binaries available from @srg74) which features “Selected segments” option when saving presets.
If you do not want experimental binaries you will need to wait until @Aircoookie approves merge of recent UI enhancements. It may be available in 0.13.2.

Thanks for the update.
Please tell me how to get the forked binaries.

You can either compile yourself using VSC + PIO and cloning my repository from Github.

Or use one provided by Sergey.

Thank you.
I will give it a try and see what happens.