About the Issues category

Post any issues or requests for help here!

If you believe that the issue originates from the WLED software, you can also open a GitHub Issue!

Hello communtiy,

since a few days I got issues to connect my WLED devices to Alexa. First Alexa told me there is no connection so after some trying i decided to delete the device and search for new ones - with no success.
Then I did a hardware reset, flashed new firmware, restartet the router and Alexa several times and nothing worked…

Before all devices were reached and worked perfectly with Alexa from my side nothing changed belonging the setup. I can reach the devices via App and Browser in the network, the only thing thats not working is the Alexa connection.

I’m using an echo Dot 3rd Gen if that’s important for any reason (and ESP32 D1 Mini’s). Because I used Devices to be turned on whenever an Alexa alarm is cancelled, I really miss this feature. If any of you guys got the same issue or even better knows a solution then please let me know! I already searched the internet but that didn’t bring me any further. So I am hoping you can help me. Thanks a lot already.

Greetings from FriendlyFlash