Always disconnecting and reboot of my esp8266 after set up segments

hello,

I have the D1 Mini NodeMcu with ESP8266-12F and have Wled v. 0.13.1 flashed via the website.

everything works except for the segments, as soon as i create more than 4 pieces there, the message “lights disconnected” comes up and the esp simply reboots. Then my segments are deleted again.

I can then select the presets again, but as soon as I add another one it’s over. And he falls again.

If I don’t create any segments, nothing happens and WLED runs without problems.

but i need the segments because i want to use my ws2812b as stair lighting and each segment represents a step.

I proceeded as follows, I choose the first segment and give it a name and the start and stop LED.
then I save the whole thing under presets

am I doing something wrong here? or what can it be?

Thank you

Can you post a shot of your Info screen, specifically the size of the file system?
As well it would be worthwhile to see the total memory usage under Config->LED Preferences->LED memory usage.

Hi,

Of course , here

( Sry i Must make a Double post because new users it’s not allowed to add 2 pictures in one post )

and after every restart all the segments are deletet, this is no normal behaviour or?

( Sry i Must make a Double post because new users it’s not allowed to add 2 pictures in one post )

Does the reset happen when you add 1st segment or after n-th?

no with the 1-4 it works well.

Then, after adding 4, check free heap in Info dialog.
Check if heap decreased below 10k.