Connect ESP with multiple WiFi / redundancy

Moin.
Ich möchte 4x WLED mobil zusammen nutzen. Ich nutze die Musik gesteuerte Varriante mit einem Microfon.
Alles läuft bisher super.
Nun möchte ich ddie mobilität herstellen.
Gedanklich möchte ich einen Master haben mit dem sich die 3 anderen über Wlan Verbinden.
Ist es irgendwie möglich einen ESP als Client und Router zu nutzen.
Also die drei anderen ESP verbinden sich mit dem Master und der Master logt sich in ein bestehendes Wlan ein.
Oder ein Hauptnetzwerk zu erstellen und wenn dieses nicht da ist, sich die ESP automatisch mit einem anderen Netzwerk verbinden?

Gibt es da irgendwelche einfachen möglichkeiten wie ich das machen kann.
Falls etwas programmiert werden muss habe ich große Schwierigkeiten damit, da ich blutiger Anfänger bin.

Vielleicht hat da ja jemand schon etwas fertiges was er mit zur Verfügung stellen könnte.

Ebenfalls würde ich gerne, das beim Herstellen der Stromverbindung automatisch mit gespeicherten Szenen gestartet wird.

Ich hoffe es kann mir jemand helfen.
Bei fragen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung.

MfG
Cedric

Good morning.
I would like to use 4x WLED mobile together. I use the music controlled variant with a microphone.
Everything is going great so far.
Now I want to establish mobility.
Mentally I would like to have a master with which the 3 others connect via WiFi.
Is it somehow possible to use an ESP as a client and router.
So the three other ESPs connect to the master and the master logs into an existing WLAN.
Or to create a main network and if that is not there, the ESP will automatically connect to another network?

Is there any simple way I can do that?
If something has to be programmed, I have great difficulties with it because I am a complete beginner.

Maybe someone already has something ready that he could provide.

I would also like it to start automatically with saved scenes when the power connection is established.

I hope someone can help me.
I am available for any questions.

Best regards
cedric

A mini Soft Access Point example.

i put a ssd1306 on the sketch for status.

maybe this can help you.
I also use it to connect the wleds on a mobile basis with laptop.
simply adjust ssid/pw and ip (i use the same data as at home, so i can simply take the wled’s with me and don’t have to change anything in their config.)

The devices don’t need to be on a network. You can connect one or more to a main one and run the LEDs from there via virtual LEDs and DDP. Use an ESP32 as the main for best performance.

How do I connect the ESP via virtual LED or DDP?

I also have the problem that the sync is always deactivated at the start and the beat control of the muisk is not passed on from one ESP to the next. This only works if I turn on scenes manually but not via the music.

You pick one as the main, then add a pin there as DDP RGB (network), enter LED info, and IP address.

so i need to connect them all together. do I have to select a specific pin for this?

it would be nice to connect the whole thing to each other without a wire connection.