ESP8266 and TTP223B touch switch

Hello dear friends, I would like to ask you . How can I use the touch button and the WLED firmware to switch effects with a simple tap in my case, this is TTP223B ?

See the wiki - Macros & Button.

Forgive me, you probably misunderstood my question, ttp223 has outputs of the VDC GND and a control output, if the control output is put on output D3, then the esp8266 loading does not work at all. This is not an ordinary button that closes 2 contacts, it raises a high or low signal at the output.

I solderd Jumper A and attached it to Pin 4 (ESP32) GND and VCC to the power souce (5V max)
In the newest Version of WLED you can change the pins for buttons -

grafik

You can use the touch just as a regular button now… only problem is that darn red LED of the Touch

Thank you you’re the best . The problem with the red LED is solved , solder it out or damage it ) and on pin 4, the ESP8266 did not want to work . I used pin 5 in the settings this is D1 and everything worked

Hi, Trying the same config
Wemos D1 mini
TTP223B - D1 pin
Config - Button PIN 5, Active Hight
but it not work…
Firmware used - 0.12.0, 0.12.1b1

Firmware 0.12.0 you need to close contact A on the touch sensor TTP233 as shown above in the figure < thorn > . in the sync settings, the check mark should also be

Yes, I forgot it, but when I check “push button” or others there is no changes, it not work and also after reboot it resets.

This is probably a problem with the firmware try using or on 2MB of memory apparently your internal memory does not work and flash the Bin files and do not collect them yourself
WLED_0.12.0_ESP8266_1M.bin

Thx for help, but same problem.

I found this:

1. Pushbutton checkbox resets after reboot (tried firmware 12.0 1M and 12.1b1)
  2. I’m using macro presets, if pushbutton configured for - default 0, long press 2, double 1, it has problems, but if i will configure all to 0 it will on/off only with double press. Any way pushbutton checkbox will be reset after reboot

Note: Previously I used same hardware with custom 11 firmware with custom touchbutton user addon (highstate and gpio5) and it worked.