I cannot update a segment definition and have it keep it

I realized I actually have 1 more LED than I thought so I want to update segment 2 for each of my presets.
I go to the first preset and select segment 2, change from 135 to 136 and click the check mark to save it

I can witness that it took effect as the last led is now lit.

Then if I click to the next preset and then go back its forgotten my update,

Help!!

Clicking the checkmark saves the segment, but you need to expand the favorite and re-save it with the new segment information.

thanks for the quick feedback… i did not realize I needed to do that.
Here is a video of attempting to do what you said …what am I doing wrong…because when I click to save the expanded preset it forces the segment back to earlier version

https://youtu.be/at0BwLQURq8

note also i had save segment checked

Did you also go into config - LED Preferences and adjust your LED count?

good suggestion…but yes
FYI …when i update the segment …i see the last LED go on…
I just cant get it to stick

I’m pretty new, so those were the first things I stumbled through while learning. You might uncheck the “overwrite with state” so you can see the underlying json. There you’ll see where the segments are defined and the associated segment settings. I learned a lot about the presets by examining that.
That might confirm that the information is saving. Otherwise, I’ll let someone with more experience help you troubleshoot.

wow, thanks for your help…I editted the json and changed 135 to 136 and saved and it stuck! So, I’m all set.
I think there is an issue with GUI not working right but thankful for a solution