LAN WLED update via SUB, NO LAN connection anymore

I had issues with digquadV3 board with LAN and V0.13.0-b6. divsys suggested doing a clean install i did this via USB and webinstaller. I tried 3 versions both all 3 times I cannot get both boards connected! I did check Ethernet and clean install. Did this brick both my ESP32 from quindor???

Now I finally got my lights up, my stereo and sequences set up, my ESP32’s “die” on me…

Hey man, I see you’ve been having this issue for a few days now. I’ve never used the digquads, so I might not be much help, but I’m here to try! :sweat_smile:

When performing your clean install, Are you following the instructions provided by quinled here? Once flashed, are you able to access the wireless AP? I understand you need the LAN port to work, but let’s start at square one.

(Also, let’s try to limit this issue to a single post - it will be easier for you to get support, and easier for others to find the answer later on!)

1 Like

Thanks, it worked I was stupid not to connect via WIFI after clean install and openup the LAN setting in WLED… sorry for the hassle, and thanks for the pointer!