Multiple rgbic strips on esp32

I received a 400 count RGBIC LED string from Ali Express. I did not realize what RGBIC was nor did I realize I had ordered such. I am using this string to make a WLED 20 by 20 LED panel. I mounted the LEDs in perf board and found to my dismay that only 75% of the LEDs (300) worked. After cutting the bad LED section, I was unable to successfully attach any LEDs to the end. A little research revealed I had bought RGBIC LEDs which cannot be cut. I tried to work a replacement with the dealer who only offered ways to give him more profit without solving my problem. I recommend to avoid buying from KNOW SHINE Store.
Now, I am trying to complete the panel to a full 20 x 20 layout. I am currently using 100 of the same LEDs but not connected to the original 75% (300 LEDs). The 300 LEDs (A) are connected to an esp32 and the 100 LEDs (B) are connected to the same esp32, but on separate data lines. As a result the transition from A to B restarts the sequence of the pattern rather than continuing on the desired pattern.
I am looking for guidance on setting up the esp32 so that the transition from A to B will be in sequence.
Thanks in advance for your knowledge sharing.