Need help with wiring situation

I thought id be able to tackle a bit eaiser. But whats a good project without a few bumps in the road. So i have my headloght all taken apart, im adding rgb to them. I have them all wired up how i want inside the housing. It is 2 strips inside each headlight. I have multiple ESP32 nodemcu. And i have a 12v to 5v buck down converter. And the light strips are btf lighting 5v light strips. I have commected them to the esp with the esp powefed tbrough the usb and they loght up and look good. My only questions are is that okay to do permanently or how should i power the esp. Its going in my car. I can power with 5v but not sure how to commect it besides throigh the usb port. And also would 1 esp be able to handle 4 very small light strips two of them only have about 25 leds each and the other 2 have about 55 leds each. Any help os very appreciated just trying to finish up so i can have headloghts again hHahaha

The ESP is not the limiting factor. It’s the LED count (current). Also, voltage should not come from the ESP/dev boad, but a power source.