Noob needs help for first WLED Project

Hey there,

i am looking for some help and ideas for my first WLED-project in my living/working room.

My goal is to fill the u-profile on the wall close to the ceiling (see pictures) with stripes for indirect ambient lighting along all walls. In additon, stripes on the back of the heater caddling. See sketch.

I am rebuilding an old “pharmacist cross” and want to put in LED there as well, which will additionally be controlled via an on-wall dimmer.

Optional:
There is an 5 year old DreamScreen ambilight controller on the back of my TV, i would love to integrate them in the new via-pc-controllable setup, since it already does an amazing job on ambilighting tv content/games.

On the back of my pc screen (AW3423DWF) i would like to add LED for ambilight. My dream is that the whole room
Monitor in front of me
TV to the left
heater led on the right
led next to the ceiling
(except the cross in my back)
will be like “ambilighted”, when i use my pc for watching series or playing games, e. g. there is a blue ball on the left and a red one on the right of my screen, so the left side of the ceiling and the tv led are blue, the right side of the ceiling and the heater shine red. BUT this is an optional 2nd step.

I’m looking for recommendations, which LED’s to use (same for every place/position in my room?) and how to control them, especially for ambilight purposes. Since it’s my first dive into WLED i would love some advice on which stripes and needed stuff to buy. Like for the pairs of 4,5m / 5m lanes, should i just go with some SK6812 RGB-LED-Strip, 30 LEDs/Meter, 5m or what is “the best” for these lengths? Which controller would be capable enough to manage all the stripes i am planning to use in this room? I am kinda overtaxed and want to do it right :slight_smile:

On this sketch you can also see where i am able to feed power:

It looks like i can’t upload the fotos of my room. If anyone wants to see them to get an better overview, contact me on di scord please (k.o.n.t.r.a.).