Presets dont load with cycle selected

Version 0.11.0
200 pixels in 4 groups of 50

I’m able to save presets and load them by clicking on them in the favorites page individually. However when i try to set up a cycle of the presets, the all default to the pattern called Flow. if i turn off the cycle and select one of my presets then it loads with no issues.

Is there someting I’m missing?

I just tested something like this and did see one of the presets not rendered correctly. May be more to it.

Hi and sorry for the issue! Very strange.
Does one of the presets you try to cycle contain the Flow effect?
If you’d like, you can send me a screenshot of your Preset cycle values in the main UI as well as your http://[WLED-IP address]/presets.json file and I can have a look :slight_smile:

I’m not using flow. With flow and a few others the colors seem to be locked in a different pallet. I have mine set to 1 red, 2 white, 3 black. But flow and the few others Ignore my set colors so I have avoided using them.

It says I can’t upload a file because I’m a new user. How can I get you the file?

Presets_json.txt (17.2 KB)

At the top of the uploaded json I saw this and wondered if you manually created the json data:

{"0":{} ,"200":{"win":"T=1","n":"on"},"201":{"win":"T=0","n":"off"},"18":{"win":"“ps”: [1, 2, 3 ],\n“dur”: [100 ],\n“transition”: 20,\n“repeat”: 0,\n}","n":"Preset 18"} 

Is it possible you used a text editor like open office or word or similar tool?

Those inserted line feeds are not necessary.

If you capture the json data and view it, does it also have line feeds and special characters around ps, dur, transition, and repeat?

no the special characters are not there when i open the presets.json page. not sure how they got in the file i sent. i copied the text from the page and pasted it into a file on my phone. ill try with the computer to see if it comes out better.

Preset 18 was my attempt to create a playlist i found some info in another post and was trying to make it work. it gave me the same results. Preset 16 is from before the upgrade from the previous version and was to save my segments. the other presets are the named effect with the intensity and sped sliders adjusted to my liking for my set up.

I have no experience working with json editing i worked out how to send a GET request from the command line and save it as a file, but could not work out how to send changes back after editing the file with nano.

then i download the file from the earlier link what i get does not have any special characters. wonder how they got there.

here is the preset page copied and pasted into a text file. it looks the same as the page as far as i can tell.

preset_json.txt (17.6 KB)