Segments cycle

Hello,
I made 4 segments on my strip.
I would like to turn on each segments one by one, during 10s each, and start again after the sequence is complete. How can I do ?
If I could save each segment on one preset it would be simplier I guess.
Meanwhile, do you have an Idea ?
Thanks
Yann

Maybe use Grouping to make each segment act like one LED and use Lighthouse slowed way down? Not sure if it will go that low.

Thanks Tonyno, that’s a good idea but it’s not reallydoing what i want.
For the moment, i use the effect “fade” on each segments with differents speed to light up each segments kind of randomly.
Have you got other ideas ?
Thanks

I made 4 segments on my strip.
I would like to turn on each segments one by one, during 10s each, and start again after the sequence is complete.

Use Grouping to make each segment act like one LED and use Lighthouse slowed way down

I just tested this and it seems to work as you requested, just a bit fast still.

https://streamable.com/6ojlrl

Maybe I am not understanding?

1 Like

Yes yours is working fine ! Which segments have you selected for applying effect “lighthouse” ? I tried with Only 0, or 1 to 4 selected, or 0 to 4 de selectedt, but nothing happens…

You have your segments defined incorrectly. If you want four, there can only be four. :wink:

Yes of course ! I added my 4 segments to the segment 0 … I redefined thé segments, only 4 (0,1,2 ans 3).
But I can’t obtain the same result as yours…
Do I need to select all the 4 segments or no one before select the effect ?

Sorry. I really meant one segment, but grouped…

As it says, this ends up with four, virtual LEDs.

1 Like

Ah thanks it’s works !

1 Like