So i made some wled in my headlights, need help

I want to do a start up sequence when i press unlock or turn the car on i think i got that figured out though. What i really need help with is tapping into my blinkers and making the lights flash when they get signal from the blinker. Could i just tap into the blinker and hook it up to a pin and choose whay i want it to do when it gets signal or plz help how can i tap into my stock turn signal wires to make my wled headlight blinkers. Any help is super appreciated

Pretty much done what you are wanting to do. Is best to have a negative trigger from your indicators. Into the ESP. also if I’m correct any more then 3.3v input will destroy the ESP. As with most cars they use a positive signal to turn the Indicator on and off and will be 12v. There are a range of ways to swap that into a negative. Relay will be the easiest. You will need 2 for L+R. The other problem you will have is the whole Hazzard light problem. As I found Wled can’t handle 2 triggers at once. So it favours one or the other. There is ways around this aswell. And o do believe someone on here has a usermod that takes into consideration 4 triggers.