#soundreactive code issues

Hi all, hope I’m posting in the right place. I’m running the Soundreactive Master using Line in on ESP32-Mini with WROOM-32 SOC and have a few issues. Squelch is set to 10.

1. The ESP gets hot, not meltdown hot but a lot hotter than it used to.
  2. I cant associate with the WLED-AP SSID for fallback I can see it but associate. It does connect just fine to my wireless when its available.
  3. none of the * reactive effects work except *waterfall. 8watervall works as I would expect and stops when I mute the input, but none of the other * effects have any output. Most of the ** effects do have output but not all.

So, how mature is the latest Master, should it be stable enough to use now or are issues like these to be expected?

Thanks all

Here’s my build def.

board = esp32dev
platform = espressif32@1.11.2
build_flags = ${common.build_flags_esp32}
-D LEDPIN=16
-D WLED_DISABLE_OTA
-D WLED_DISABLE_ALEXA
-D WLED_DISABLE_BLYNK
-D WLED_DISABLE_CRONIXIE
-D WLED_DISABLE_HUESYNC
-D WLED_DISABLE_INFRARED
-D WLED_DISABLE_MQTT
-D RLYPIN=19
lib_ignore =
ESPAsyncTCP
ESPAsyncUDP

I think I have a plan on the Soundreactive effect issue but still have an issue with the internal AP mode not accepting connections. is there anything that might have changed from 10 to 10.1 that might cause this? I’m thinking of doing a factory reset to clear the eprom but a little afraid that I won’t be able to get back in . I’ve seen this on 2 separate ESP32 WROOM-32 that I upgraded from 10 to 10.1-SR. Is there a better way to ‘start from scratch’?

Solved. Apparently there was something fro, 10.0 that 10.1 didn’t like. I performed a factory reset and am able to connect to the built in AP just fine. I saw this behavior on both my ESP32.